The AeroPress coffee maker utilizes a breakthrough in the coffee brewing process to yield the smoothest, richest coffee that you have ever tasted.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Clean up takes just seconds
- Microfilter means no grit in your cup (unlike a French press)
- Brews espresso style coffee for use in lattes and other espresso based drinks
- Brews regular American style coffee
- Makes 1 to 3 cups per pressing in about one minute
- Has always been phthalate free and has been bisphenol-A (BPA) free since 2009
- Rapid, total immersion brewing process makes delicious full flavored coffee without bitterness
The AeroPress coffee maker is a new kind of coffee press that brews coffee under ideal conditions: proper temperature, total immersion, and rapid filtering. This results in amazingly delicious coffee with a wide range of beautiful flavors but without bitterness and with very low acidity. Since its introduction the AeroPress has become a much beloved brewer for serious coffee lovers and coffee professionals around the world.
The AeroPress coffee maker is most commonly used in the home kitchen but it is lightweight, compact, and durable, making it ideal for use when camping, backpacking, boating, or just traveling.
There are many ways to brew with the Aeropress and they produce different types of coffee and flavor profiles. We experimented using various True Coffees and variations of the recipes recommended by Aeropress and world champion baristas. We discovered our own personal favorites and we hope you enjoy experimenting and discovering your own. To get you started, here is a website with the recipes and methods used by the world champions:
... and this is an article on brewing for different flavor profiles:
Our personal favorites use the "inverted" method, the variations with slightly longer steep times, and a stainless steel mesh filter that leaves all the oils in the brew. But, you may prefer a "clean" cup using one or more rinsed paper filters. That's the fun part, starting with a great coffee and brewer and then varying the grind size, water temperature, times, and methods to brew your perfect cup for the occasion.