- Exclusive mico-lot coffee hand selected by the founders for exceptional quality, uniqueness, and taste. Coffees are sourced from farms as small as three to five acres.
- True Coffee's award-winning roasting team prepare each coffee with precision and care.
- Freshly Roasted weekly and shipped directly to your door. Never drink stale coffee bought off the shelf again.
- A portion of every sale supports our farmers and not-for-profit organizations working in the communities that grow our coffee - we go beyond “fair trade”.
- Get exclusive emails with tasting notes, brewing guides, and education on processing methods, soil, elevation, and become a guru on everything that goes into makes exceptional coffee.
True Coffee is roasted locally every week by our award winning team - not curated from other roasters or purchased off the shelf from a wholesaler. We roast with precision, pack with care, and quickly ship your orders fresh so that you can experience these amazing coffees at their peak.
Often times coffee purchased at your grocery store or even local coffee shop may have been roasted a month or more before you get it home to enjoy. Coffee is best enjoyed five days to up to four weeks after roasting. After that the balanced juicy flavors fade into dull, stale, cardboard-like and sometimes bitter notes.
With True Coffee you know your coffee will always be fresh.
Our roasting team is the best! Check out some of the awards they have won and competitions they have participated in recently.
Below we outline some of the key differences between "Standard Coffee" that you buy at your specialty grocer or local coffee stop. Often times you see these coffees called "Premium", "Gourmet, and "Single-origin". The titles are nice but there are key differences between those coffees and the coffees we hand source which are defined as "Specialty", "Single-Farm", and "Mico-Lot".
We have included tasting notes around each coffee bag pictured below. Some of our coffees have unique fruit flavors, while others are more chocolatey, nutty, and rich. With a True Coffee subscription, you will have the opportunity to try new exotic coffees every month and come back and buy more of your favorites (while supplies last).